Briza Publications occasionally updates existing sound files of several of our Callfinder® ready books when new versions become available. If you have bought directly from us, we have captured your details and will notify you when a new sound file version is available and will send you a downloadable link via email.
REMINDER: New sound files must be bought, but their upgrades are free.
Haven’t received an update or want to find out more?
Download the sound file
- Open the link by clicking on the download button in the email sent to you
- Download the sound file from the web link you were emailed by clicking on the download button in Smash or WeTransfer.
- Copy and paste it to the top url bar of your web browser.
- Click enter to start the download onto your computer.
- Once the download is finished, right click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser screen and select show in folder. This will take you to the place your file has been downloaded on your computer.
Note: Do not try to open the sound file.
Connect your Callfinder® to your computer
Connect your Callfinder® to your computer, using the Callfinder® USB cable that came with your purchase. Plug the USB cable into the USB port on your Callfinder® and connect the other end of the USB cable to the USB port on your computer.
Find and open the Callfinder® drive
- Your computer will identify the Callfinder® as an external drive/USB drive/Removable disc.
- Click to open your Callfinder® drive. The drive will contain several folders – the EBOOK or BOOK, MP3, RECORD folders.
- Double click to open the EBOOK folder.
- Here you will see all the sound files already on your Callfinder® .
Load the latest sound file version to your Callfinder®
- Copy the latest sound file from where you have saved it and paste the file into the EBOOK or BOOK folder in the Callfinder® drive.
- Drag the new sound file you downloaded and drop it into the EBOOK or BOOK folder in the Callfinder® drive.
- Your computer will give you a pop up message saying:
“The destination already has a file named …”
- Now click the option Replace the file in the destination.
- The latest sound file will now be loaded onto your device.
- Wait for the download process to finish before disconnecting your device.