It is possible to replace a sound file for free – especially if the sound file became corrupted which might be the case. Please note that some photos in our Callfinder® ready books are still not sound active. Approximately 85% of photos do have sound.
In terms of replacing a corrupt/faulty sound file you have three options:
1. Receive a new sound file via web link
You will need internet and a computer if you feel you are able to replace the sound file on the Callfinder® yourself.
To receive a sound file from us, you need to send us an email with the following information to make sure we send you a compatible sound file:
- The colour of your Callfinder®
- The batch number of your Callfinder®, printed in black on the side of the Callfinder® next to the earphone port.
Read here how to upload your sound file using a weblink
2. Send us your device for us to do it for you
If not able to do the download and upload your sound file, please send the Callfinder® to us for testing with a note included with following information:
- Name and surname
- Cell number
- Delivery address
- Date of purchase
- Reason for sending it back
3. Visit our store with your device
You can also visit our store at 121 Soutpansberg Road for us to quickly assist you while you wait.
Contact us if you need any assistance with your device.